You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My very busy well established clients a large engineering/manufacturing company are looking for an IT Support Executive. Working within the IT/SAP Support team, you will be expected to deal with 1ST line SAP and IT issues on a day to day basis. You must be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative. You will be dealing with internal customers via an internet based logging system with some communication over the phone or by email. Therefore, you will have to have excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with all levels of staff, from site engineers to board directors. The ideal candidate must be willing to learn, be able to deal with Clients in a professional manner and work as part of a team.
IT Support Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking Phone Calls as Part of the 1st Line team.
- Monitoring the Call Logging System and assigning calls/resolving issues as required.
- When required travel to Client Site to provide on-site IT support (driving license is a requirement for the position)
- Desirable IT skills and experience:
- Desktop support, we use Windows 7/8/10 across all desktops
- Basic Active Directory knowledge i.e. reset password, create accounts, manage OU’s
- Printer support: settings up printers, sharing to users, installing drivers
- Basic troubleshooting of both Hardware and software, in person and over the phone.
- Basic Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 skills, i.e. create mailboxes, update email address’
- Knowledge and experience of any of the following areas in SAP would be an advantage:
- Creating/Changing Users
- Testing New Roles and/or Reports/Processes
- Output Maintenance
- SD Support
- MM Support
- PP Support
IT Support Experience:
IT Support: years (Preferred)
Salary is starting on min wage
Hours: Basic Working Hours – 36.5, 8.45am – 5pm Mon – Thurs / 8.45am – 4pm Friday
Benefits include 25 days holiday per year plus stats pro-rata
Free secure car parking
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: