You can save this job and apply at a later date.
- Our client who are a Microsoft Gold Partner have an urgent requirement to a SharePoint Developer to join them on a project for an initial two month project with the likely hood to extend based in Glasgow.
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint 2016/Office 365 development
- Good understanding of development patterns and best practices
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint Framework
- Demonstrated experience with PowerShell and Office PnP
- Demonstrated experience working building and working with RESTful API
- Experienced in development of solutions built on SharePoint 2013/16/19 and/or Office 365
- Experienced in creating SharePoint add-ins
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Experience with the use/management of Azure DevOps, TFS or other source control system (SVN, GIT)
- Experience in designing and developing complex software applications and planning, deploying and supporting large scale implementations
- Demonstrated experience in testing procedure and QA and QC protocols
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting application developments
- Ideally knowledge and experience in workflows and capabilities of SharePoint Server 2013/16/19 and Office 365
- Experience of querying SQL Server 2012+
- Project Online/Project Server
- Ideally, some experience of working with the data from Project via the RESTful APIs or the PSI
Ready to Apply?
If you are a SharePoint Developer who is interested in working for a Microsoft Gold Partner and want to be part of an exciting project... then what are you waiting for?!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: