You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior DevOps Engineer / Cloud DevOps Engineer
Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Fantastic opportunity to join a global market leader in their field who ae listed on Glassdoor as a Best Place to Work.
· You will join the global infrastructure team as a subject matter expert advancing cloud integration and operations, and driving the DevOps capability to improve velocity, resiliency and operational efficiency.
· Collaborate with enterprise COEs and IM IT teams to identify and implement solutions supporting the DevOps evolution
· Architect and develop engineering and operating patterns for multi-cloud supporting multiple business IT units.
· Lead the effort to automate the configuration, testing, deployment and maintenance of on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
· Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with minimum of 5 years solid hands- on experience in systems integration in an enterprise environment.
· Strong experience with at least one cloud computing platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud).
· Good understanding of DevOps technologies and previous CICD experience supporting scalable and highly available systems.
· Familiar with automated configuration and continuous deployment tools (Ansible, uDeploy, Chef, Puppet, Git).
· Experience with container management and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
· Exposure to monitoring technology like Splunk, Nagios, Dynatrace.
· Strong scripting skills - Python and Bash.
· Previous experience with Agile methodology and tools.
· Practical understanding of ITIL processes.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Damia Group Ltd
The job: has been sent to: