You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Distributed IT Support Engineer
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Engineer to join our distributed support team based in our Livingston office. As this role is field based, the ideal candidate would reside in the Dundee or Perth area. The shift we have available will be Monday – Thursday 11am – 9am.
Job: Distributed Support Engineer
• To repair diagnose and replace PC’s, Laptops, Printers, Servers and retail equipment and associated peripherals.
• Complete part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) in a timely and accurate manner, returning items as directed by the Branch within company guidelines.
• Assist other engineers in the delivery of service to our customers.
• Achieve KPI target of 5 visits / fix’s per day.
• Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day to effectively manage all call details real time and gain full understanding of the customer’s SLA requirements.
• Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required commit time, and reflect actual work done in real time by way of accurate and quality updates.
• Carry out any other reasonable request from your line management
• Be able to do customer rebuilds and configuration to desk
• Will carry out AV repairs and Printer repairs.
• Will be able to carry out IMAC projects under own initiative
• Be compliant with management system policies, company policies & guidelines and take responsibility for health & safety in the workplace
• Must be professional and presentable at all times.
• Must have full UK driving Licence where required to perform the role.
• Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
• Work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so.
• To be approachable and accepting of Training requirements in relation to the role.
• To maintain the skills and knowledge required to perform the role to the required standard
• Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
• Company assets to be maintained in good working order and good general condition
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
• Knowledge of PC, Laptop, Printer & associated peripherals operation
• Key Clients specific procedures
• Experience in Desktop/Laptop/Printers and Servers
• AV experience
• Good customer facing skills
• SC Clearance
• SCC Technical Test 85%
A FULL UK Driving Licence is a requirement for this role.
At SCC, we take the security and privacy of your data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with the new Data protection legislation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
Please note that the email will require a response from you in order to allow SCC to process your data In line with the above.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: