You can save this job and apply at a later date.
3rd Line IT Support (Infrastructure Engineer)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + on call rota
Due to recent expansion of the company a well-established manager service provider I’m working closely with is now looking for an experienced 3rd line engineer to join their team and assist with improvements to their infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity for candidates to work with a growing MSP who will expose you to new technologies, training will also be provided by the client who could result in picking up various certifications. Due to their investment into the team progression in your role will be available.
* Provide expert installation, design and support solutions for customers across the UK
* Essential to meet the SLA’s and quality standards set in place
* Take ownership and support for all tickets escalated
* Remotely resolve problems / Future on-site visits may be required
Experience with some of the below technologies is necessary
* Office 365, Active Directory & Group Policies
* Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012,2016, Microsoft Exchange 2010,2013, MS Office
* VSphere, VMware, Hyper-V
* Storage – SAN’s (e.g. NetApp FAS, HP MSA/Lefthand, Dell Compellent/Unity)
* Next Generation Firewalls (e.g. Dell SonicWALL, Cisco, Checkpoint, ISA, TMG, etc) – IPSEC
* Switch configuration (HP/Cisco/Dell) – L2, L3, VLAN’s, LAGs / Trunking, Spanning Tree
Other Desirable Skills
* VDI – VMWare Horizon View, Citrix XenDesktop
* 2FA (Pin Safe – Swivel, Vasco, RSA)
* Thin Client Configuration
* Scipting (e.g. PowerShell, cmd, bash)
* Cloud Infrastructure configuration and deployments (e.g. Azure)
Salary on offer is £35,000 - £40,000 + on call rota
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further
Luke Hemmings – IT Recruitment Consultant – –(phone number removed)
IT Helpdesk Analyst – 1st/2nd line – Ticketing System – IT Hardware – Desktop – Networking
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: