You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER, Edinburgh, £26K
Our client are a specialist digital agency working on a daily basis with large, globally recognised clients in the TV industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated in-house IT Support Engineer to take overall responsibility for the company’s IT systems via day-to-day support, ongoing improvements and implementation of IT strategy.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an IT-related discipline
- Minimum 1 year’s IT support work experience, but would consider a trainee with solid technical knowledge
- Passion for IT as a career with a thirst to grow and develop your knowledge
- Methodical troubleshooting skills and initiative
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and complete tasks to deadlines
- Awareness of the latest IT security standards
- Self-motivation, pro-activity and ease with working unsupervised on your own
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An approachable nature to colleagues
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: