You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Front End Web Developer
A great opportunity for a talented front-end web developer to join us at an exciting time in our transformation programme, adding innovation and passion to the ranks of our IT team.
We are a strong and agile recommerce business, starting as a market pioneer and grown into a successful international group – with over 4.5 million customers and a turnover of over £100M within the UK and US.
With an instantly recognisable online brand and growing from strength to strength, now is an exciting time to join us on the next stage in our journey.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and implementing front-end change for our customer facing websites.
- Working with key stakeholders to understand development objectives, designs and development requirements.
- Act as a key point of contact for business stakeholders wishing to scope change.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years’ experience in web development
- Experience working with CMS
- Experience with mobile responsive design and cross browser compatibility
- A basic working knowledge MySQL
- Proficiency with Photoshop as PSD file formats will be used internally
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Entertainment Magpie Limited
The job: has been sent to: