You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support/Technical Analyst
IT Support/Technical Analyst
Full time (37.5 hours) available
Candidates have to be fully flexible from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
£18,000 per annum
Are you are recent Graduate in IT or do you have a fantastic technical IT knowledge? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for IT Support Analysts on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to become a member of an Award Winning, World Class Service Desk.
Main Tasks and Objectives
I.T. Support Analysts are required to:-
• Be readily available to answer the phone to our clients in a professional and efficient manner.
• To provide front line troubleshooting, diagnostics and to provide technical fixes.
• To support a variety of custom made/bespoke applications, Microsoft applications and desktop applications. Plus a variety of off-the-shelf industry tools.
• To support networks, hardware and printers etc.
• Actively employ, share and contribute to the company's knowledge base.
• Manage open incidents in line with industry best practice guidelines.
• To support local and Global clients.
• Take control, understand goals and own your performance.
• Must be able to commit to 3 full weeks of Induction training
• Be willing to apply for Baseline Security Clearance and SC security
• Must bring photographic ID to interview
• Multiple choice questions
• Spelling and grammar test
• Problem solving i.e. password resets
• General customer service
St David Recruitment Services is an Employment Agency providing work-finding services to our clients, candidates and work-seekers. Our Company must process personal data so that we can provide these services and in doing so, the Company acts as a Data Controller.
You may provide your personal details to our Company directly in CV form or via our website. Alternatively, we may collect them from another source such as a third party jobs board.
As a business, we must have a legal basis for processing your personal data and in turn providing you with work-finding services.
In the event that you are a candidate who has formally registered with St David Recruitment Services, please be advised that your personal data is processed on the legal basis of ‘Contractual Obligation;’ the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
In all other instances, where we receive your personal data via direct or indirect means, either supplied by yourself or obtained via a public forum, we process data on the basis of ‘Legitimate Interest;’ processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest to provide work-finding services.
St David Recruitment Services will only share your personal data with clients who have authorised us to source prospective candidates for permanent or temporary employment. Specific company names will be disclosed in advance of any data being shared.
As a business, we will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary, on a secure CRM system. The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from the date of their creation or after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services. Where applicable, we must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
As an individual, you have several rights in respect to the processing of your personal data, all of which can be reviewed on our website. This includes the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting the Recruitment Consultant with whom you initiated contact, or any other employee at St David Recruitment Services.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
St David Recruitment Services Ltd
The job: has been sent to: