You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Technician
IT Support Technician
Location: Livingston EH54 7GA
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Cyberhawk Innovations Ltd – About us:
Cyberhawk is the recognised world leader in the provision of industrial inspection and land surveying solutions using Remotely Operated Aerial Vehicles (ROAV) & Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV). It has built its reputation by consistently pushing the boundaries of technology and exceeding the expectations of major Oil & Gas and Utility Companies worldwide. If you relish the opportunity to join a dynamic, industry-leading organisation with ambitious plans please read on!
The Position – IT Support Technician:
Reporting directly to the CIO, the key duties of this role will include:
- First point of contact for IT issues within the company, resolve issues in a timely manner, including escalating to out external support as required
- Ensure that the planned maintenance schedule for the IT system is adhered to and seek assistance from qualified personnel as required
- Maintain a register of all IT equipment, liaising with Finance Team to ensure financial asset register is accurate
- Work with our key equipment and IT partners to ensure Cyberhawk requirements are met
- Server and infrastructure maintenance.
- Break-fix support
- Other administrative tasks as directed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of successfully working as IT helpdesk or analyst in a busy operational environment which contains both Windows, OSX, Windows server 2012 – 2016 and Office 365 (cloud based)
- Be willing to contribute ideas and opinions
- Have the personality to work within a fast-moving SME
- As this is a stand-alone/specialist role, the individual needs to be self-motivated and highly organised
- Experience of writing IT policy documentation
- Be able to accurately follow and adhere to schedules
- Adept at problem solving with IT, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a keen eye for detail, be able to work as part of a team
- Unix server administration
- AWS administration
- Strong hands-on electronics experience circuitry design and development, micro controller programming, soldering and 3d printing would be highly advantageous.
- Coding ability or a desire to help out with our web application development
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic company in an exciting industry.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please click on “APPLY” today, providing an up to date CV and covering letter with your current salary and notice period.
No Agencies Please
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Cyberhawk Innovations Ltd
The job: has been sent to: