You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Head of IT
£50,000 to £65,000 + Package
I am partnered with an exciting international business based in Wolverhampton searching for a Head of IT to play a lead role in the delivery of technological excellence as they undergo a process of significant business change. The role will play an integral part of the division and delivery of a customer centric IT Strategy that will enhance the groups continued growth on an international scale.
The Head of IT will be responsible for the groups exciting Research & Development function, delivering a portfolio of customer facing software and ecommerce projects. The Head of IT will also manage business stakeholders and vendor relationships on an international level, ensuring a high level of software and service delivery.
The group are at the beginning of an ERP implementation to provide a centralised platform for their IT & Operational landscape, which will be an integral starting point for the IT Strategy, alongside the continual and improved delivery of the group’s cutting edge software portfolio.
The role would be ideal for an IT leader with experience managing operational IT with an international remit and the desire to deliver a programme of client facing software & ecommerce projects.
The ideal candidate:
* Previous experience in a Head of IT or similar role
* Work with the Executive Team to devise a strategy, incorporating appropriate systems, architecture and a technology roadmap
* Experience devising IT policies and systems to support the implementation of an enterprise wide strategy
* A proven track record managing a technology landscape, ideally on an international scale
* Experience delivering software and ideally ecommerce focused projects
* Experience working with an ERP system. Microsoft Navision would be a distinct advantage
* Any experience in a manufacturing, retail, logistics, distribution or supply chain capacity would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to play a pioneering role for an exciting and innovative business, making significant impact to their sector, with a prospering international remit. The role comes with a competitive, alongside the chance to work for an organisation that invests heavily in personal development. For more information, please contact Gareth Braun who is managing the search. / (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: