You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The successful Java Developer will be:
• An experienced Java Developer, particularly the back-end, with an in-depth knowledge of a range of systems and software. Particularly these would include Java, SQL, GIT and DevOps.
• A strong team player who can hit the ground running to contribute to the implementing and building of a new system.
• A passionate, enthusiastic and future-focused individual who is looking for an exciting role within a small, relaxed team.
• A great communicator, with a “can-do!” attitude.
• Excellent analytically with great interpersonal skills and ideally knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• A clean coder
You will be:
• Producing excellent code-based artefacts using the companies well documented standards
• Helping improve the development standards through providing your day in design debates and other methods
• Contributing to and be involved in agile tasks
• Solid Java 8 knowledge and commercial experience
• Experience of delivering complex system projects on time and within budget
• Good working knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of Git, TDD, Linux AWS, Maven/Jenkins build tools
• Deployment Automation tools
• Cloud-based system experience
• Experience with JMS/AMQP/Camel/Eclipse
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Java Developer, to be considered please send an updated CV or give Shaun a call on (phone number removed) for more details – this position will be filled quickly, DO NOT MISS OUT!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: