You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mid-Level PHP Web Developer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of the core module of the project;
- Participate in the analysis and design of the system requirement, and response for PHP core coding and interface specification;
- Analyse the deficiency of the existing system, find out restriction, improve system algorithm, improve system performance, maintain system stability under high development conditions;
- Focus on product experiences and user data, able to drive business development through technology;
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Work adaptively and responsively between desktop and mobile experiences. Evolve the user experience in the form of smart implementations for user interactions
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- PHP developer with 3 years or more experience, solid gasp of fundamentals including implementation and working principles, Laravel development experience is preferred;
- Familiar with MySQL, can independently prepare complex SQL queries;
- Familiar with a variety of cache design in WEB development, website optimization project; with large flow website construction or database construction experience is preferred;
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude with the proven ability to work within a structured system;
- Good at abstract thinking, with persistent pursuit of technology;
- Excellent initiative and team spirit, strong communication and coordination skills;
- Passion for innovative development trends and technologies.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: