You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior PHP Web Developer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Perform coding to written technical specifications
- Perform code maintenance and testing
- Building and maintenance of core PHP based applications
- Fix application issues and code irregularities.
- Responsible for integrating MySQL database with the PHP applications.
- Participate in the analysis and design of the system requirement, and response for PHP core coding and interface specification
- Analyse the deficiencies of the existing system, find out restrictions, improve system algorithm, improve system performance, maintain system stability under high development conditions
- Focus on product experiences and user data, able to drive business development through technology
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Work adaptively and responsively between desktop and mobile experiences. Evolve the user experience in the form of smart implementations for user interactions.
- Monitor development activities and reporting project progress
- Manage, mentor and provide technical guidance/support to project team members
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BSc in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Solid experience in server operation development, skilled in LAMP development, with good coding style;
- Minimum 5 years of PHP development experience. Solid knowledge of PHP implementation and working principles. Laravel development experience is preferred;
- Familiar with MySQL, capable of building advanced SQL queries, master MySQL zoning, sub-tables, clusters and other related functions, with MySQL optimization experience;
- Understand popular NoSQL solutions such as Memcache, Redis, MongoDB. Understand their advantages and disadvantage and usage scenarios
- Highly capable with advanced front-end development, complex CSS patterns. Familiar with JQuery, Bootstrap and Semantic UI frameworks
- Familiar with a variety of cache design in web development, website optimization project; with large flow website construction or database construction experience is preferred
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude with the proven ability to work within a structured system
- Good at abstract thinking, with persistent pursuit of technology.
- Excellent initiative and team spirit, strong communication and coordination skills.
- Passion for innovative development trends and technologi
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: