You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My client located in Oxfordshire are currently looking for an IOS developer to join their rapidly expanding development team. This position is perfect for an IOS developer in the early stages of their career, or a more experienced developer looking for a new challenge in an environment that can offer excellent progression opportunities with lots of responsibility and influence in the company’s core product.
The company is enjoying continuous growth across a number of areas within the business due to the success of their core application which is continuing to reach thousands of users on a daily basis. You will be responsible for working directly on the mobile application and working closely with the development team to continue expanding and improving the current product, this will also create the opportunity to work with new technologies and learn from the other experienced developers around you.
Technical skills required:
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in iOS Development
- Published at least one app to the App Store (examples of work would be great!)
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiar with the iOS UI tests framework
Skills which are good to have:
- Worked with Continuous Integration (CI) and app release flow
- Experience with WKWebview
- Any further knowledge of Cross-platform development
- Experience with ReactNative
- Excellent people person – you will work closely with others so communication is key!
Why you’ll love working for this company:
- A truly entrepreneurial team with a desire to change the industry, who is consistently striving to achieve more.
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, rapidly growing, venture backed company in an exciting growth industry.
- The opportunity to further your own career and work with new technologies.
- Responsibility and direct influence on the company’s core product and helping this to grow/ expand.
- Uncapped potential of where this position can grow internally, being one of the first iOS developers in the team will present lots of opportunities for the successful candidate.
This is a full-time permanent position and company benefits include:
- Flexible salary ranges dependant on experience
- Excellent office location In the heart of Oxfordshire
- Relaxed dress code
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Magnus James Ltd
The job: has been sent to: