You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Unity C# VR/AR/XR developer
We are looking for a person
* Passionate about software development
* Self-motivated, comfortable working both in a team or individually
* Genuine interest in AR, VR and gaming/training, not just for the day job
* Design and develop solutions using Unity with C# coding
* Write clean, reusable code that adheres to coding best practices and OO design methodologies
* 3rd line technical support for new and existing products
What you will need
* Minimum 2 years commercial experience with Unity
* Excellent knowledge of C#, and knowledge of networking in Unity, preferable Forge Networking
* Some experience of Unity iOS and Android app development, to assist with cross platform Unity plugins and deployments.
* Experience in developing for AR platforms, such as Vuforia
* Experience in developing for VR platforms, such as Vive/Oculus/GearVR
Nice to have
* Development experience with Microsoft Web Services / RESTful services
* Unity certified
* Games development background
* Shader experience
* 360 video, such as AVProVideo
* Experience with PlasticSCM source control
For further information please apply to Brellis Recruitment Ltd
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: