You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Developer, C#, ASP.Net - Birmingham, West Midlands
Interviewing ASAP !!!
Location - Birmingham, North Birmingham, commute from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield
Technologies - C#, TDD, Solid, JIRA, Angular, HTML, ASP.Net, SQL Server
Salary - £DOE + excellent benefits
With numerous new projects to be working on, this is an excellent opportunity to build on your existing skills whilst also gaining new skills in sought after technologies such as AngularJS, Bootsrap, NodeJS etc.
You will be working on the full development lifecycle as part of a team, with Senior C# Developers who will mentor and coach you whilst you develop bespoke systems using cutting edge technologies.
Core skills for the Developer roles;
- Developing applications using C# and VB.net / ASP.NET with HTML 5 and SQL / MongoDB.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and take responsibility for your own development and that of the whole team.
- Help train and mentor new and less-experienced team members.
- Be committed to self-improvement and learning new technology.
- Take a proactive approach to risk management, identifying potential issues and bringing your suggestions for improvement and mitigation to the team.
- Actively encourage best practice and research / make recommendations on new technology that could benefit the business.
- Experience developing web applications in HTML5, CSS3 and Angular.
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience developing .NET applications in either C# or VB.NET.
- Excellent practical understanding of Software Design Patterns; with examples of prior use.
- Experience implementing SOLID coding principles.
- SQL Server T-SQL with an excellent understanding of relational database design.
- Strong TDD skills, test-first and unit-testing skills.
- The ability to work within established coding standards and tools.
- Experience mentoring junior team members.
- Prior experience of Continuous Delivery principles.
- Understanding of MongoDB or similar.
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience of Typescript
This company has been subject to massive investment over the past year and hence they are looking to grow significantly in 2019 and beyond. If you are a mid-level developer or Senior Developer and are and are looking to be part of this success story, please send your cv for consideration. This is an urgent requirement and the interview process is one stage only so you could be taking the next step up in your Software development with an advanced player in the market.
Send your CV to Bethany now - (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
Erin Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: