You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A fantastic Insurance organisation based in Bradford is searching for contract .Net Developers to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Working within a team to create new and existing solutions according to target architecture.
• Working to resolve incidents experienced by customers.
• Developing solutions with build and test automation, making continuous delivery a reality across the platform.
• Develop specifications, user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Collaborate effectively with colleagues to ensure successful transition of services through the lifecycle and into production.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Experience in software Engineering using either C#, .Net Core and MVC.
• Knowledge of working on technologies such as React, Angular and Microservices
- Experience using Insurance software of landscape would also be an advantage.
•£350 to £400 a day
- 3-6 month initial contract
.Net Developer-Bradford- £350- £400k
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Intec Select Ltd
The job: has been sent to: