You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A fantastic Insurance Company based in Halifax is searching for Software Developers at all levels to join their development team. The team is responsible to build and integrate a wide spectrum of technologies across the business for over 1.5 million customers. My client value high quality engineering practices, continuous delivery and test automation practices that allow them to rapidly deliver solutions. They are in the process of moving to Cloud and there goal is to take Software Engineering to another level within the insurance industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Working within a team to create new and existing solutions according to target architecture.
• Working to resolve incidents experienced by customers.
• Developing solutions with build and test automation, making continuous delivery a reality across the platform.
• Develop specifications, user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Collaborate effectively with colleagues to ensure successful transition of services through the lifecycle and into production.
• Maintain your skills by keeping them up to date and moving with new technologies.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Experience in software Engineering using either C#, Java, MVC(version 4)
• Knowledge of working on technologies such as AWS Lambda, React and Microservices would be an advantage but not essential. You will get exposure to working on these modern technologies.
Experience using Insurance software of landscape would also be an advantage.
•£30-60K basic salary
• Annual bonus
• 25 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
• Private medical cover and a range of benefits that you would expect from a great employer
• Flexible working and remote working.
Software Engineer-Halifax- £30- £60k + Bonus & Excellent Benefits
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Intec Select Ltd
The job: has been sent to: