You can save this job and apply at a later date.
C# Developer, Cambridge, up £60K
This role offers a huge variety of technical challenges and requires a willingness to work on many diverse aspects of the software with a pragmatic approach to delivering high quality reliable code at all stages of the product life cycle in an Agile environment.
Your education, experience and interests:
- A degree in Computer Science or a compatible engineering discipline
- At least 3 years experience using .NET (including at least version 4.0), C#, WPF, WCF, MVVM and multi-threading in a Visual Studio environment
- Sound knowledge of software engineering principles
- Ability to work within a dynamic and rapid code development culture without sacrificing quality
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, with a willingness to present creative technical solutions to the team
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Willingness to learn from and communicate with the rest of the team
- Ability to be a team player or work alone as appropriate for the task at hand
- Some knowledge of SQL would be an advantage but is not essential
- Agile development environment and experience of JIRA an advantage
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: