You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber Security Business Development Manager
The successful candidate should have an understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques. They should also be able to demonstrate success in cyber security consultancy sales, preferably within the penetration testing space.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop leads and nurture prospects across multiple industries, generate pipeline and support negotiations with qualified opportunities.
• Plan and develop constructive relationships with channel partners such as insurance and technology providers.
• Track and report on all leads, opportunities, pipeline and projects to senior management and the sales team.
• Liaise with other business units on a regular basis to understand firm wide cross-selling opportunities that may involve cyber.
• Work closely with the marketing team to organise events, webinars and other outreach campaigns.
• Attend industry forums, tradeshows and events as required.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• Ideally 3+ years’ experience in a Cyber Security consultancy position.
• Degree level education or equivalent in a relevant subject.
A successful candidate will need to have the following key personal skills and traits to successfully carry out the role:
• Interest in the business and technical issues encountered across our international client base.
• Excellent communication, writing and negotiation skills, as well as cooperation and teamwork.
• Strong organisational and presentation skills
• Collaboration – the candidate will need to know how to work with others outside the team to understand their services and bring different teams together.
• Independent and strategic thinking
The role will be based in my client's London office, with a significant amount of time spent visiting client sites.
My client is looking to pay between £35,000 and £50,000, dependent on experience.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, submit your CV now, send an email to or give Alex a call on (phone number removed) to discuss whether the role is right for you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
X4 Group Ltd
The job: has been sent to: