You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Engineer
To work as part of a team in developing an innovative power dense marine diesel engine and associated components.
To support the business across all IT related matters ensuring maximum productivity for employees.
JOB TITLE: IT Support Engineer
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Permanent
LINE MANAGER: IT Director
STANDARD WORKING HRS: 37.50 – Monday to Friday
SALARY RANGE: DOE (£20k to £30k)
HOLIDAY: 20 days per annum, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service,
BENEFITS: Company pension scheme, health scheme (BUPA), life cover
Duties and Responsibilities
As IT Support Engineer, your primary duties and key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• • Procurement and rebuild of IT hardware and software to ensure employees can carry out their job roles.
• • Ensure all computers are built to a common operating system and security platform using SCCM Server.
• • Maintain the environment so vendor security updates are pushed to all computers using SCCM Server.
• • Manage user accounts ensuring relevant access to CPT data and systems.
• • Ensure all IT processes are followed, and documentation is maintained.
• • Willingness when required to travel in UK and internationally to support the CPT business on IT matters.
• • Maintain and monitor the complete IT Infrastructure to maintain a secure and productive environment.
• • Manage the IT Support helpdesk ensuring issues are resolved promptly or escalated to third parties where support contracts are in place.
• • Carry out electrical safety checks on IT hardware.
• • Test and evaluate new technology to keep CPT business at maximum efficiency.
• • Troubleshoot and diagnose IT related issues through to resolution.
• • Train and guide users where required on IT systems.
Optionally there is scope for the IT Support Engineer if they have previous experience in software to progress their skills in development of the Software systems, namely the Epicor ERP, Visual Factory MES and the SalesForce (TBC) Lightning Service and CRM Solution.
If interested Please Apply Now.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: