You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Business Analyst
One of the UK's most highly regarded software development consultancy firms are seeking a number of experienced Senior Business Analysts to join their delivery team working on a number of major, software projects for some of the biggest brands in the UK. The projects are focusing of software and wider technology development/delivery and are one of the biggest, most exciting projects in the UK currently.
This role would suit a Senior Business Analyst, or a Business Analyst looking to further their career, who have wide-ranging exposure to Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban. A sound practical understanding of SDLC and architectural frameworks is also essential.
In addition to eliciting and analysing requirements, creating user-epics and stories, you will have exposure to working with software development teams including; technical architecture; test and development teams. The Senior Business Analyst role is also a highly client focused and facing role and requires the ability to both present to key stakeholders and communicate effectively in highly pressurised and fast-moving environments.
In order to be considered for the Senior Business Analyst role you will have:
- Business/Systems Analysis experience working in a large scale, enterprise environment
- Experience managing project backlogs, producing user journey maps and process models
- Experience of working on complex software focused projects using Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding over the full SDLC
- Experience working closely with architecture design, development and testing teams
- Client facing experience or wider consultancy experience would be highly beneficial
- Strong experience dealing with tough business focused stakeholders
- Definition, support and execution of UAT
- First class communication and problem solving skills
A track record of success in a consulting environment is all essential for the opportunity.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a highly respected consultancy in a period of significant growth. You will work on highly innovative and demanding projects and while taking a key lead role, have the ability to grow and develop quickly.
For more information and immediate interviews please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The People Network Ltd
The job: has been sent to: