You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Engineer
Our engineering client is looking for an IT Support Engineer who has had exposure to application configuration or a business analyst role, with experience in SQL, Databases and automation.
As IT Support Engineer, your primary duties and key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Procurement of IT hardware and software to ensure employees can carry out their job roles.
- Using SCCM build computers to a common image and ensure security updates are successfully rolled out.
- Manage AD user accounts ensuring relevant access to company data and systems.
- Ensure all IT processes are followed, and documentation is maintained.
- Maintain and monitor the complete IT Infrastructure to maintain a secure and productive environment.
- Manage the IT Support helpdesk ensuring issues are resolved promptly or escalated to third parties where support contracts are in place.
- Test and evaluate new technology to keep company business at maximum efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose IT related issues through to resolution.
- Train and guide users where required on IT systems.
- Set up and configure users and roles within the Applications
- Configure Workflow and standard enhancements within the Applications used mainly Epicor ERP BPM’s, Service Connect etc, experience isn’t essential as training will be given but some experience in automating systems via code is required.
- Write or modify reports and Dashboards within the Applications. Training will be given but some experience in Relational Databases and SQL code is required.
Graduates would be considered
Please apply on the link below and/or phone should you require any more information or have an questions.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: