You can save this job and apply at a later date.
PHP Developer - Multiple roles available
- Design, develop and maintain innovative applications to improve communications for the company’s wide range of international clients
- Work alongside other Applications Engineers to design the product concept and advise how it can be implemented technically within constraint
- Manage the day-to-day activities of software projects by tracking and analysing progress and collaborating with Project Managers when necessary.
- Offer expert client support efficiently when required, to ensure that the company’s high levels of customer service and solution delivery are upheld
- Co-operate closely with test engineers to ensure that the high reliability underpinning the company’s success is maintained
- Offer technical input during the tendering phase of projects
- Apply, promote and continuously improve best practices and standards to continue and enhance the company’s excellent international reputation.
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 2 years of web development experience
- Experience in source control, in particular Git
- Experience in continuous integration or deployment
- Must have the relevant documentation to work in the UK on a permanent basis
- Be hard working, ambitious and eager to acquire new skills
- Good time management skills
- Good oral and written skills
- General customer facing skills
- Uphold the company’s values and ethos, and adhere to relevant quality, security and environmental frameworks to enforce the company’s accreditations (e.g. ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001)
- Be well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Framework experience such as Symfony, Vue.JS
- Experience of NoSQL and/or ElasticSearch
- Experience of working within an Agile environment, preferably SCRUM
If you are interested in the role, please send me your CV via the link below for immediate consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: