You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Duties will include:
• Design, implement and maintain java application phases
• To take part in software and architectural development activities
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
• Identifying production and non-production application issues
• Transforming requirements into stipulations
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
• Develop technical designs for application development
• Develop application code for java programs
• Java based web services
• Relational Databases, SQL and ORM
• J2EE framework
• Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
• XML,X query, XSL
• Test-Driven Development
Basics & Incentives:
•8:30am-5:30pm role, Monday to Friday (weekends off!)
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced JAVA developer , to be considered please give Sarah a call on (phone number removed) for more details – this position will be filled quickly, DO NOT MISS OUT!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: