You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior Web Developer
Well established company are looking for a Junior Web Developer to assist in implementing its digital vision and create the next generation of software products UK. The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal skills, the ability to understand UX challenges and help create best of breed responsive user interfaces. The candidate will report to the development team lead.
The candidate will demonstrate a positive attitude and the ability to work where out of box thinking and contributing ideas is paramount to success of this long term greenfield project. In return, you will get all required support, training and flexibility to be able to achieve project goals. You will work in a dynamic team built on pillars of mutual respect, collaboration and continuous learning. The candidate might need to occasionally travel abroad to meet our geographically dispersed team members.
As a Junior Web Developer your role will require the following:
- Full Stack web development (with front-end focus) under guidance of senior members of team
- Design and development of User Interfaces
- Developing multi device responsive interfaces (mobile/tablet/desktop)
- Work alongside Business Analysts to translate business requirements into UX / UI requirements
- Uphold core architecture, UX principles and ensure development standards are enforced
- Contribute to the automated testing of features
REQUIRED SKILLS/INTEREST IN:
- HTML5, CSS3 (plus SCSS or LESS), JQuery
- Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap
- SPA design & development - currently using Angular 5
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Unit and Integration Test frameworks (Jamsine, Protractor)
- Azure services - current stack includes (App Services, Azure Functions, Service Fabric, Cosmos DB)
- ASP.Net/Core, C#, MVC, Web API
- TDD and BDD
- Data Visualization frameworks
- Continuous development & integration (version control TFS/VSTS/GitHub)
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: