You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Administrator
The Support Administrator is paramount to be the interface between the customer, the engineer and the end user. The suitable candidate will be logging calls, scheduling engineers, updating reports, etc. but is keen to maintain control when issues occur.
The hours of work are full time, over a 7-day period. The business operational hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:30, inclusive of a one-hour daily break. The department’s shifts are from 6:00 – 14:30, 8:30 – 17:30, and 13:30 – 22:00, and weekends will be Saturday – Sunday 9:00 – 17:00.
For this particular role, the suitable candidate will be flexible to work 8:30 – 17:30 shift Wednesday - Sunday, with a degree of flexibility to work on other shifts in any of the 7-day period, if required.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the maintenance and championing of excellence in customer service with internal departments and subcontractors at all times
- Ensure that all incoming communications from all stakeholders are handled quickly and efficiently, ensuring any issues are escalated to the correct resource where necessary
- Effective logging and management of all jobs onto the service management system as required, ensuring that any relevant information is obtained and recorded as required
- Ensure correct paperwork is received and copies saved in the management system
- Check and process engineers’ incoming reports, monitoring for any discrepancies, ensuring accuracy and relevance, reporting back to engineers or manager where relevant
- Shut down jobs within the targets set ensuring accuracy prior to passing through for invoicing
- Process engineer’s paperwork in accordance with targets
- Recognise and escalate any internal issues related to sites or engineers to the appropriate person in a timely manner
- Update client information resources appropriately, sending client information as required
- Manage own time effectively to ensure all daily objectives are met
The successful candidate will have/be:
- 1st line support/ office experience
- Working knowledge of EPoS or IT industries (desirable)
- Experience of stock management systems, and working for a service provider in a customer facing role (desirable)
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, and telephone manner
- Attention to detail and accurately record information
- Ability to work independently and follow own initiative
- Flexible and adaptive approach – weekend work is required
Celestra offers 31 days holiday increasing to 33 after completion of 3 years (inclusive of bank holidays), and employee benefits including discounted gym membership, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries, Employee Assistance programme, contributory Pension, Private Medical Scheme, free fruit and hot beverages, flu vaccinations and Company bonus scheme.
Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none. We won the award for Best Private Business 2016 at the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: