You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The successful IT Support Analyst will be:
• An experienced IT Support Analyst (1st or 2nd line), with in-depth knowledge of a range of systems and software. This includes the creation of domains and firewalls.
• A strong team player who can set up, maintain and troubleshoot computers, printers and other electrical business devices.
• A passionate, enthusiastic and future-focused individual who is looking for an exciting, hands-on role.
• A great communicator, with a “can-do!” attitude. You’re naturally patient and enjoy helping people.
You will be:
• Speaking to existing customers over the phone and via email about their IT needs, problems and resolutions.
• Remotely setting up and maintaining computers, printers and other devices for our customers.
• Visiting sites that need equipment installation.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues quickly and efficiently. You’ll be supporting our customers with hardware, software and all computer-related problems, so fault-finding experience is essential.
• Coaching customers via phone and email on how to use equipment correctly if they need some help. You’ll have the ability to translate complex terms to people who may not have much technical knowledge.
• IT/Desktop Support Experience (1st/2nd Line).
• An IT-related education is an advantage, but not essential.
• A full UK driving license.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: