You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CRM Application Lead
The CRM Application Lead is a key role supporting our Salesforce environment for our Lions Festivals business. A challenging role which will require the ability to self motivate and highly organized when prioritizing their workload.
The role will be required to take full lifecycle responsibility for assigned cases, from the point of receiving requirements from business user and after validating with CRM Manager, through to deployment. This will include solution design, build (including management of external partners where necessary), unit testing, securing appropriate approvals and management of the deployment.
The role will also include providing local support and user training to the Lions Festivals team, in conjunction with the CRM Manager (and deputising for them as necessary).
Some travel to our festivals in Cannes, Singapore and Dubai may also be required to support the Salesforce platform on site if required.
* Within agreed limits, create new functionalities and applications via system configuration or basic code, including triggers, workflows etc
* Manage the installation and ongoing maintenance of system integrations
* Provide clear requirements, test criteria etc via the cases system for all cases assigned to external partners
* Follow agreed testing protocols for all changes made
* Ensure all environments and appropriately maintained
* Manage the deployment of changes across sandboxes and Production environments, following agreed protocols and using agreed tools such as Autorabbit
* Take ownership of tickets/cases and close those tickets via appropriate action within agreed SLA and approval processes
* Provide initial assessment of the requests with their validity for the business and their match to Ascential best practice or other guidelines
* Create technical assessment of the method, work and time to implement for approval
* Where necessary, assign cases to external partners and manage their delivery of that case through to approval for deployment, providing all necessary information and monitoring progress within partner SLAs
* Provide update to the wider CRM Ops team during regular stand up including progress on assigned cases
* Work closely with local CRM Manager to ensure that proposed technical solutions meet requirements and to ensure they have appropriate information to allow them to manage UAT, training and user comms
* Provide weekly cases report to CRM Manager
Proactively improve the capabilities of the CRM solution in the following ways:
* Assess capabilities delivered in each Salesforce and Financial Force release and work with local CRM Managers/Ascential CRM Ops Manager to agree any deployment plans
* Identify and assess proposed 3rd party integrations designed to streamline the business process or drive performance and manage implementation plans
* Input into projects relating to Salesforce by researching and providing solution recommendations
* Support the Lions user base as required. This may include routine system/data administration tasks.
* Support larger development projects being undertaken as required
* Enable CRM Managers and superusers to provide end user training by providing support for training materials and appropriate training environment. This may also include training delivery at times.
* Ensure have a comprehensive understanding of the full CRM solution and how key system processes are enabled, integrations are working etc
* Proactively develop own knowledge of system capabilities (eg new release features) and propose areas for development
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
* Experience working with Salesforce (3+ years)
* Certified Salesforce Administrator (201) mandatory
* Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (211) mandatory
* Certified Platform App Builder preferred
* Certified Building Apps with (url removed)/VF (Dev401) preferred
* Experience supporting CRM and Sales Order Processing systems mandatory
* Experience defining and implementing data quality standards
* Experience working for a global B2B company preferred
* Knowledge of Salesforce products required, including:
* Sales Cloud
* Service Cloud
* Salesforce Outlook Integration
* Salesforce AppExchange
* Ability to read basic VisualForce and Apex code preferred
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: