You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
Who they are?
Our client is a market leader in the online gambling space. We dream, develop and market really awesome games for our customers and have a great time doing it.
The Senior Software Engineer will deliver our Development strategy through having ownership of the systems architecture and development, following the departments methodology, and drive outstanding results across all engines, following company and department objectives and priorities.
In this role you will work with a team of highly skilled people, all with opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve the client’s work.
- Working in an agile environment cooperating with Product Managers and business stakeholders to design, develop and build products that would remove some of the legacy dependency
- Establishment and maintenance of technology resources to support all operational functions
- Anticipate requirements, and build software in a flexible, scalable way
- Communicate issues, risks and dependencies with line managers, escalating where appropriate
- Proven ability to write clean, testable, readable code in a team environment using design patterns, SOLID and OO principles;
- Proven experience of building, automating and deploying software to production;
- Ability to find creative solutions and implement them in a fast pace work environment;
- Technical analysis experience translating business requirements into functionality;
- Ability to work as part of a team (but take individual ownership and responsibility);
- Excellent written communication skills (articulate, friendly and polite);
- At least 5 years of experience in web development;
- Strong core java experience (Java 8 preferred);
- Strong experience using Spring / Spring boot / Spring cloud framework;
- Experience with MS SQL database development (queries, stored procedures, jobs, admin);
- Degree or equivalent qualification desirable (ideally in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a similar discipline);
- Excellent background on Agile methodologies (Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Kanban, Lean);
- Excellent background of Agile practices (TDD, BDD, Coding Standards, Peer Review, Collective Ownership, Whole Team, Frequent Release, Continuous Integration);
- Strong knowledge regarding Object Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis;
- Understanding of SOLID principles;
- Passionate about quality code;
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Tiger Resourcing Solutions
The job: has been sent to: