You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior Java Developer
As a Junior Java Developer, you will undergo the company`s comprehensive induction program to become familiar with everything they do.
You will then join a team of 12, being involved in the design, analysis and implementation of a whole host of different projects within an Enterprise Java environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Java Developer with some experience to further develop your skillset in modern Agile technologies including Spring 3, Gradle, Git, Jira and Team City.
The successful Junior Java Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in standard Java development
- Exposure to the Spring Framework
- Exposure to web services technologies (HTML/SOAP/REST)
- Databases (JDBC/SQL)
- Knowledge of versioning Source Control systems (CVS/Git)
- Good experience in Object Oriented design and development
- Experience in the use of Java application servers (Tomcat/JBoss)
- Creative and forward thinking
- Fault diagnosis and resolution experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- £20,000 - £25,000 salary depending on experience
- Private medical
- 20 days holiday for first two years, then rising by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days
Junior Java Developer - Java, HTML, SOAP, REST, Version Control, OOP
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience + benefits
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: