You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Software Developer (PHP) | Central Bristol
Are you a PHP Developer who longs to build products that actually get used (by millions!)? Do you value flexibility, autonomy and want to work with cutting edge technology?
SR2 are partnered with a ‘household brand’ with offices globally who are building a development team in Bristol. They have made a number of great PHP hires into the team so far although still need several more developers to tackle a busy project pipeline in 2019 and will consider people at all levels.
On offer is above market salary, bonuses, sizable pension, one day from home p/w, flexi-time + much more.
Abit more about the company – they are:
* Award Winning – the last few years have been particularly standout for them on this front!
* Expanding - they opened over 30 offices in 2017
* Challenging – they challenge the status quo and are disrupting!
* Rewarding – They really reward their staff through a raft of amazing benefits
What will you do day to day?
* Develop new features and applications
* Design and implement new Services, enhance and extend existing Services.
* Code to high quality standards and ensure your work is tested (unit, integration, end-to-end)
* Collaborate with other engineers to improve usability, scalability and quality
* Learn and stay up-to-date on technologies
* Review code and design from other team members and provide constructive feedback
You’ll come with the following:
* A passion for PHP and all things opensource
* Solid skills in PHP, PHPUnit, Laravel, MySQL, Linux and Git
* Great comm skills and patience – you will be speaking to non-techies so you’ll need to translate somewhat!
* A logical approach to development and to any issues that might arise (not a flapper!)
* A knack for picking up new technologies, and a desire to learn
Interested? Apply now for immediate review.
This job has been posted by Nathaniel Smith, Co-Founder & PHP Recruiter at SR2 | Socially Responsible Recruitment. Considering new opportunities? Meet me for a coffee or beer. Available in Bristol anytime!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: