You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Head of IT Service Delivery
Search IT are currently looking for a Head of IT Service Delivery on a permanent basis for a prestigious global and fast growing business.
Salary: £75,000 Per Annum D.O.E
The Skills/Requirements for the Head of IT Service Delivery are:
• A minimum of 5 years working in a similar level or role or someone taking their next step from a large business
• Strong experience leading technical customer support & service delivery environments with a great record of success
• Previous experience of having input with system choices within their current and/or previous businesses
• Ability to manage both an internal team and a 3rd Party Supplier to a high standard
• Extensive organisational and project management skills
• All candidates must have experience of ITIL with a preference for ITIL certification
• In depth knowledge of ISO20000 and/or ISO27001
• Experienced in service lifecycle management having clearly articulated long-term development plans for business critical services and in Service Desk management of a large scale organisation
The Head of IT Service Delivery will be responsible for:
• Continuing improvement and strategic transformation of service operations within the business
• Establishing standards of service operations and ensure they are followed throughout the IT team retaining overall accountability for performance
• Accountable for leading on risk management and exposure by assuring all changes to services into live operations occur in a controlled manner to prevent and minimise any service impact and financial implications to BPP.
• Accountable for leadership expertise on major incident and problem management, overseeing that services are restored as quickly as possible and senior stakeholders are kept informed during disruption; post-major incidents, the role holder will direct and lead on root causes discovered and take action to mitigate future outages and maintain service level targets
• Provide leadership and direction to developing, implementing and embedding throughout your teams a customer oriented and service delivery ethos which is aligned to the BPP business strategy.
• Drive improvements in behaviours, performance and quality of service delivery to customers
• Assume a lead role in service delivery to and engagement with key business stakeholders
• Provide leadership and direction to the IT Operations Managers’ management of the On Site Engineer support function to ensure effective support to the business
• Develop processes, tools & data to ensure efficient, effective resolution of operational issues and service requests based on best practices (e.g. ITIL, ISO20000, etc.) and drive continuous improvement
• Deliver solutions for service-related issues to meet operational needs and contractual obligations
• Integrate Managed Service, Onsite support and Application support to improve operational effectiveness and delivery of service
• Manage significant service events and maintain Business Continuity Plan in relation to service delivery
Start date is ASAP.
Please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered for this position.
Head of IT Service Delivery (Service Delivery, ITIL, ISO, 270001, 20000, Management, Monitoring, KPI’s, SLA’s, Prince2, 3rd Party Suppliers) – Permanent – London
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: