You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Front-end Web Developer and IT Support Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join our small family business creative agency as a Front-end Web Developer and IT Support Manager.
We specialise in selling a bespoke software platform to multiple industries, which is supported by a marketing and design package offering both online and offline promotional material to market the software.
Front-end Web Developer and IT Support Manager, Your Role:
This role supports the Creative Director and Graphic Designers to support the online IT related client requests via an online ticketing system and project management software, as well as being allocated tasks in the setup process of new clients getting established and branded with the range of products. You will be supported by our back-end web development team using Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio, but also will have access to the much simpler HTML editor Dreamweaver.
Front-end Web Developer and IT Support Manager, Your Responsibilities:
- Front-end web development of websites in UX/UI
- Implementation of HTML 5 and CSS email stationery and signature templates. This will include client telephone and remote-control login support
- Develop and improve the product range of email templates, website template and SEO performance
- Managing IT related support tickets for the client base via an online ticketing system and project management software
- Analytical SEO reportage to improve the UX/UI products
Front-end Web Developer and IT Support Manager, Your Skills/Experience:
- A sound understanding of C# and ASP.NET and MS SQL
- A solid understanding of responsive design and best practices
- Developing all projects with UX/UI in mind
- Developing for both mobile and desktop with a “mobile first” mentality
- Strong technical ability to develop designs into efficient and reusable code
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Property Collection
The job: has been sent to: