You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior PHP Web Developer
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Junior PHP Web Developer within a busy software platform developer based in Woking. A fantastic opportunity to work within a very employee focussed organisation using your PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and JQuery.
Your role will involve further developing the impressive PHP based software platform from start to finish working alongside a mentor and team of experienced web developers. You will have full input into the direction of projects, working closely with key people within the business - ultimately becoming a core part of the team.
To be considered, aside from living within a close commute of Woking, Surrey, the successful PHP Developer will have:
* Proven experience of developing PHP based websites
* Experience of Responsive Web Design.
* At least 6 months + web development experience with PHP, HTML5 and CSS3 (with related technologies)
You will also have:
* Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
* A Hunger to want to learn new skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Great organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time effectively.
* Awareness and pride in ensuring client satisfaction.
For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV or call for more details.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: