You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Brewster Pratap are looking to recruit a PHP Developer to join a niche design and development technology company in Sheffield.
Having established themselves as a leader in the market, they now service clients worldwide. The company offer an innovative, fast-moving business where you are actively encouraged to use and develop your skills to become an important part of a close-knit team and help drive the business forward.
The job role is a perfect opportunity for a talented PHP Developer to join a successful, growing business at the forefront of its market and develop your technical skills.
* Experience developing and scaling systems from start up to enterprise deployment
* Work with and develop and meet immediate client deadlines
* Steer current infrastructure development in line with our strategic plan
Key skills required:
* 3-5 years’ experience in using PHP, MySQL
* Symfony or experience working with another PHP Framework
* Codeception or similar testing framework
* HTML, CSS & JS
* Experience writing and working with RESTful API’s
* Microservice Architecture
* Automated Build Systems
* In addition, you may have used AngularJS/Angular and React
We are looking for a self-starter that can work using their own initiative, flexible and adaptable.
* Strong communication skills
* Work well as part of a team
* Creative, but structured approach to development
* Good time keeping and a strong work ethic are essential attributes
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: