You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber Security Analyst, EMEA
Competitive Salary + private Health, dental insurance, life assurance x4, great pension + bonus
Our client, a large local Pharmaceutical Company are looking to recruit an experienced individual to provide a high quality of security to the EMEA network and infrastructure, using a variety of tools to gather security event data, looking for attack indicators and potential security breaches. Threat intelligence & event intelligence should be used to enrich the protection given to our client.
• Work across a range of technologies (IAM, PAM, DLP, CASB, IDS/IPS, AV);
• Configuration management of policies across a range of technologies including SIEM
• Investigating alerts from security tools
• PAM (Privileged Account Management) - Administration of tool, management of authorisation process, reviews of administrative activities across infrastructure
• IAM (Identity Access Management) - Management of attestation processes
• Monitor and report on performance to highlight improvements to security practices & processes
• Analyse vulnerability scans and manage patch processes
• Conduct risk assessments and report on the results for business critical applications
• The candidate will be required to work with SOC Service Providers to ensure a higher level of security.
• Maintain an awareness of current and emerging threats to the organisation and be able to suggest ways that they can be addressed
• Provide monthly Periodic Reports to the Operations Manager
• Ensure that IT incidents, problems, service and change requests are completed within business agreed Service Level Management Frameworks
• Prioritise incidents based on their business impact
• Ensure on-going Security and Network compliance in accordance with policies.
• Perform prescribed daily, weekly, monthly and annual security administration tasks.
• Investigate, analyse and resolve any security issues/concerns.
• Perform regular reviews and audits of systems, system logs, security logs and account management to ensure compliance with Policies and SOPs.
• Notify ICT Business Solutions management of any security related incidents.
• Maintain all network and security diagrams, inventories and documentation.
• Use Problem Management tools and techniques to identify the root cause of problems and select appropriate means of resolution.
• Monitor resolution of problems to ensure that Operating Level Agreements (OLA’s) are met and escalate to the Technical Support Manager when this is not the case.
• May perform project work.
• Provide customer focused IT support to the region, ensuring the delivery of high quality IT operational services
Tools and equipment used:
• Security Analysis, trouble-shooting and Monitoring Utilities
• IT Service Management Tool.
• Standard Microsoft Office Applications.
• Microsoft Project/Visio.
• Microsoft Sever
• MCAS, Azure Data Loss prevention, Azure Active Directory, AD Audit, Thycotic, DarkTrace, MimeCast and SIEM tools & FIM tools (Beneficial)
• Cisco Prime, MimeCast and SIEM tools & FIM tools
Experience & Skills required:
• Degree qualified or equivalent.
• CISSP, CISM
• Self-motivated and meticulous attention to detail. Pro-active in approach when undertaking investigations
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
• Logical/structured approach to problem analysis.
• Tenacity and the will to ensure that a problem is resolved using all means at ones disposal.
• Strong service provider customer-focused approach (a willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ to achieve customer satisfaction).
• Highly Analytical
• Technical knowledge of IT solutions, systems, communication, security and networks.
• Ability to communicate technical solutions at all levels.
• Good team player.
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call (phone number removed)
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: