You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Vice President of Professional Services - Cyber Security
Hewitt Britton are currently recruiting for an experienced Vice President of Professional Services for our start-up Cyber Security client based in Surrey. Our client has already established themselves as a serious player within the Information Security industry providing award winning products in vulnerability management, database security, network monitoring and vulnerabilities and much more.
Our client is seeking someone who is not afraid of a challenge and thrives of the exciting nature of a start-up company, you must be willing to have substantial input into the business and have a serious passion and drive for everything cyber security related.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Vice President of Professional Services will be responsible for managing the professional service’s team to provide post-sales support to the client’s customers, while maintaining our clients reputable first-class service.
- Manage a support team to provide post-sales support to the client’s customer base.
- Provide inputs to the pre-sales process and act as a lead on support and service issues, strategy and approach
- Develop and grow a new post sales service management function
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and install a high-performance culture with focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Set-up, manage and improve standards and procedures within the team
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal or zero disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate
- Manage the team and individual performance, technical and skills development.
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved
- Stay current with the new product developments in the area of Business Intelligence and provide input and tactical directions to the business on customer service and support challenges
- Liaison with the internal functions including sales, product management, engineering and other service functions
- Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Ensure test cases are maintained to agreed standards and all relevant testing is documented
- Provide inputs into the company service strategy
- Experience in leading and developing a support team (specifically within the Cyber Security industry)
- Follow up and take responsibilities for unresolved issues or escalations
- Experience of driving change initiatives in a service environment
- Experienced and conversant with in-Service Level Agreements and Operational Schedules
- Work closely with commercial departments such as sales and product management
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Exposure to Business Intelligence products is preferred
Our client is offering an exceptionally competitive salary, along with the opportunity to be involved in a seriously exciting start-up at a key stage of growth.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK and preferably be eligible for Security Clearance (minimum 5 years UK residency).
Please get in touch with Sophie or Georgia at Hewitt Britton who are managing the recruitment process on behalf of this client
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: