You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Salary: £60-£65k plus 10% bonus and benefits
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Software Engineer to join an organisation who have shaped their success off the back of multiple technical innovations. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will join a team of Developers in a very lively and dynamic development environment. You will join a dynamic innovative R&D team developing their new mobile product. This role is primarily front-end UI development with some back-end Java Development also. You will also receive exposure to Scala, a highly desirable skill for the aspiring Software Engineer. Also, we are Agile, therefore you will be practising unit testing, BDD/TDD and Continuous Integration.
We are looking for:
- Experience of Angular
- An education to degree level in Comp Science or Engineering is desirable but NOT essential.
- Experience developing using microservices etc.
- Agile Scrum driven development experience.
- Back end Java Development experience, or a strong knowledge of Java.
- TDD/BDD, Unit testing with Junit.
- A strong understanding of the SDLC
- Good communicator with the ability to work dynamically as part of a wider team.
If you like what you see and you think this could be for you, please get in touch or just click ‘apply’ to send through your CV, it is that easy. We look forward to hearing from you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: