You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior PHP Developer
A very exciting digital company based in Solihull is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join the team. A massive project is happening this year which will help grow the team further, later in the year.
Skills / Expertise
* 4 years or more experience, with significant percentage at an agency or similar environment
* Analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills along with related technical skills, and a history of successfully operating as part of a team that organises, plans, and executes large-scale projects or assignments from vision to implementation.
* Experience working within an agile environment
* Broad conceptual knowledge of technologies and methodologies in server / client applications
* Capable of planning and executing complex systems such as booking engines & ecommerce sites
* Strong experience using industry standard development processes such as TDD & BDD
* Advanced experience of Git, including CLI usage, as well as associated methodologies such as git flow, pull requests & peer-reviews.
* Advanced knowledge of PHP and frameworks (Laravel in particular)
* Experience of MVC principles, repository patterns & similar patterns
* Server and infrastructure experience – knowledge of Azure or AWS tooling
* Experience of using and creating RESTful architecture and external APIs
* Experience with unit testing & automated testing frameworks
* Advanced experience of setting up, creating and using build tooling in a CI / CD work flow
* Experience with system orchestration & administration tools (puppet / chef)
* Experience of containerisation tools such as Docker
Salary for the position is ideally £40-45,000 but they can be flexible over that plus benefits.
Please apply for more information on this vacancy or any others similar to this.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: