You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Business Analyst / Development Lead
Business Analyst/Development lead
Experience as a hands-on BA/Developer, ideally in a lead role, and on large scale software delivery projects - preferably in the retail/travel/payment industry sector with Blue chip clients.
* Ability to work on high level client requirements.
* Experience of directing/supporting a development team.
* A proven track record of delivering software using agile methodologies.
* The knowledge of and practical experience to collate, analyse and communicate requirements.
* An in-depth understanding of the software delivery lifecycle, ideally within an agile environment.
* Key stakeholder partnering.
* Help develop software products through the lifecycle from inception to go-live and beyond.
* Liaising with the client, development Director and the development team overseas.
* Supporting development and testing activities, ideally as part of agile delivery process.
* Supporting the definition and execution of user acceptance testing.
* Supporting "go-live" transition activities.
* Continuation the support of the live period through phase 1 and 2 and into maturity.
***UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS***
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
A&P Resources Ltd
The job: has been sent to: