You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Frontend Developer
A range of front end developers are currently being hired to adhere to a period of rapid organic growth. The developers will have the opportunity to create new features within one of two teams; either the in house angular team or the public facing project team with react.
CPS have partnered with this incredibly disruptive startup company within the Financial Lending Market for small businesses.
My client were the first to pioneer Machine Learning for credit scoring on their flexible Online Lending Platform and their team have a huge competitive advantage compared to other fintech companies.
Having recieved numerous awards and acolades from influencers within the financial sector, my client have seen a 250% growth rate and have the desire for this to continue.
• Frameworks (ideally Angular or React)
• JQuery and/or similar libraries/bundlers - Webpack, Lodash etc.
• Understanding of testing from e2e to unit testing
• Experience with automating tools such as, Grunt and Gulp
• Version control systems, ideally Git
Salary and Benefits:
There is no cap on salary as we're looking at openings at all levels.
• 33 Days Holiday
• Potential for Stock Options
• Access to Learning platforms such as Treehouse
• Paid Company holidays across Europe
• Regular pay reviews (4 per year)
If you are looking to join a disruptive company that is leading the financial revolution then please don't hesitate to apply!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CPS Group (UK) Limited
The job: has been sent to: