You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Vice President of Sales - Cyber Security
Hewitt Britton are currently recruiting for an experienced Vice President of Sales for our start-up Cyber Security client based in Surrey. Our client has already established themselves as a serious player within the Information Security industry providing award winning products in vulnerability management, database security, network monitoring and vulnerabilities and much more.
Our client is seeking someone who is not afraid of a challenge and thrives of the exciting nature of a start-up company, you must be willing to have substantial input into the business and have a serious passion and drive for everything cyber security related.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Vice President of Sales will be overseeing and directing the marketing department for our client. They are seeking someone with exceptional experience within sales, specifically within the Cyber Security industry. You’ll be providing leadership, direction and resource management to the complete sales function within the business. You will be responsible for the overall sales performance, sales objections and strategy and the profitable achievement of sales organisation goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Aligns the sales organisation’s objectives with firm business strategies through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization. The VP Sales establishes learning and development objectives essential to the sales organisation’s success, oversees the effective delivery of training and development programs, actively assesses the value of training and development investments, and monitors learning and development outcomes to ensure high ROI
- Establishes and governs the sales organizations performance management system.
- Accountable for the sales organization support budget. Proactively assesses existing sales organization support investments, including those in technology, training, and administrative support
- Ensures support investments yield productivity benefits consistent with established objectives
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects
- Proven work experience as a VP of Sales, or related senior role (specifically within the Cyber Security industry)
- Demonstrable sales achievements
- Experience in selling Internet Security or Identity & Access Management solutions
- Strong leadership skills & Excellent communications skills
- Education: Master in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of sales management experience in a B2B sales environment
Our client is offering an exceptionally competitive salary, along with the opportunity to be involved in a seriously exciting start-up at a key stage of growth.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK and preferably be eligible for Security Clearance (minimum 5 years UK residency).
Please get in touch with Sophie or Georgia at Hewitt Britton who are managing the recruitment process on behalf of this client.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: