You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer Skills & Responsibilities
* Design, implementation and administration of Office365, AV, Mail and internal Active Directory
* Administration & Configuration of internal Hyper-V VMS
* Design, implementation and administration of Wired and wireless LAN & Router/Firewall Administration and configuration of the internal phone system
* User account management of all of the above
* Research and procurement of IT equipment.
* Windows Server 2012/2016 and Windows 7/10 Configuration & Support
* Some experience of SQL Server
* Development of procedures and documentation for users and system configuration.
* User support for IT issues, email, permissions, network, printer and device configuration.
* Regular preventative maintenance of IT equipment, servers and backup systems
* IT & Security audits and asset checks of users and equipment.
* Testing and deployment of software products internally and on customer sites
#ITSupport #SupportEngineer #2ndLineSupport
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: