You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Innovation and continuous improvement are in our blood at RM Resources – and our Business Intelligence team play a key role in providing the information, insights, and processes needed to drive the company forwards. As Business Intelligence Analyst you will collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders and other colleagues to develop and apply your analytical skills. You’ll use your unique skill-set to identify requirements, detect problems and help to deliver improvements through analysis, reports and data management across the business.
* Contribute to complex business and technology projects, delivering in-depth analysis across information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisational change;
* Capture and deliver reporting and analysis requirements for all business areas to agreed timescales and quality standards, visualising performance, identifying insights and trends, and comparing with appropriate benchmark data as required;
* Capture and deliver data management requirements for a diverse range of recurring and new projects, (re-)defining the data (quality) management processes upfront and ensuring that data is captured, cleansed and validated at all times to control and protect data as a valuable business resource;
* Contribute to the good use of data and information available to RM Resources including:
* Providing rapid analysis of data for reports and presentations;
* Promote the use of sophisticated data analysis techniques, and
* Monitoring and reporting on data quality
* Review reports and identify areas for improvement to ensure that our business intelligence remains current and supports business growth;
* Report any data quality issues and provide options for resolution;
* Occasional travel within the UK will be required.
Skills & experience
Experience and Skills
* Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in a related subject e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a similar discipline;
* Highly IT/ Analytical literate. Candidates with experience of Tableau, Qlikview and/or Alteryx will have a distinct advantage;
* Able to clearly and simply communicate your insights to a diverse set of stakeholders;
* Able to work confidently with colleagues as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver analytical projects on time and on budget in a fast-paced environment;
* Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
* Self-motivated, ability to use initiative, and work largely unsupervised.
* Demonstrable ability to make sense of complex data through examples of analysis, reports, and/ or dashboards;
* Experience in writing (complex) SQL queries;
* Experience in other analytical or reporting tools, such as PowerBI, Cognos, SSRS etc.;
* Experience with statistical programming languages, such a R, MATLAB ETC.;
* Experience of working in a company with a Group IT business structure.
You would be entitled to the following benefits:
* 25 Days Annual Leave (option to buy an extra 5 days)
* Performance Related Bonus Scheme
* Group Personal Pension
* Private Medical Healthcare
* Life Assurance
The following voluntary benefits are also available:
* Childcare Vouchers
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Give As You Earn (GAYE)
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Voluntary Dental Plan
* Voluntary Health Cash Plan
* Voluntary Critical Illness Cover
* Voluntary Health Assessments
If you'd like more information about our roles or working for RM, login to "RM Talk" via our careers homepage on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 12.30pm - 1.30pm and chat live to a member of our recruitment team.
Additional Intranet Text
If you are interested in this vacancy, please review online on the internal vacancies page on the HR Hub or by emailing your cover letter and CV over to Louise Singleton, HR Officer, (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: