You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Front End Developer (Mobile App)
Joining a growing in-house development team, the Front-end Developer will take on the ownership of the mobile application.
Responsible for working on maintenance, enhancements and new features within the app, the role will require close liaison with internal teams and various departments to ensure all new development is fit for purpose, of a high quality and meeting the needs and expectations of customers.
Conducting new feature workshops and fact-finding sessions with internal stakeholders and sales teams, the role will require a collaborative approach and solid interpersonal skills.
- This position will be instrumental in maintaining and developing new services and workflow driven mobile applications. The successful candidate will be expected to work to best practice, deliver on time and continue to progress and learn within the role.
- Deliver to defined timelines in order to meet business requirements
- Supporting and training other team members
- Working with developers, QA and work within project timelines and budgets
- Provide feedback to management of potential improvements to existing procedures and systems
- Work as part of a system and wider team to achieve the departmental standards and objectives
- Work effectively with other departments within the Group to maintain excellent standards of service
- Maintain an excellent level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s products and services in order to fully understand process and delivering requirements
- Take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed performance objectives
- Support colleagues and team members with professional problems, working to help them to resolve any issues
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of building commercial applications using Angular
- Rest\web Api
- Exposure to .Net framework, C#
- Design Patterns, N Tier Architecture, Testing, Agile principles
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
Hours of Work
- Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) and 8.30am – 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch (Fri)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Shaw Daniels Solutions Ltd
The job: has been sent to: