You can save this job and apply at a later date.
IT Business Analyst
• Partners primarily with the Franchise E-business group and local Marketing teams but will also need to integrate across Sales, Supply Chain and Finance stakeholders when required.
• Understand the Vision Care business model and local market dynamics.
• Constantly articulate IT initiatives in business terms with clear linkage to business strategy.
• Actively participates in the business partner activities and meetings.
• Partners and develops effective networks within IT and external agencies/vendors to drive business goals and objectives
• Leverages knowledge across IT teams and gets alignment on overall strategy.
• Coordinates efforts across IT to deliver results per business expectations.
• Partners and negotiates with vendors to provide right and cost-effective technical solution under high quality standards
• Participates in industry related activities keeping knowledge up-to-date and on top of the latest technologies/trends.
• Builds & Prioritizes the Digital components of I/T portfolio by coordinating efforts among marketing, Finance and IT groups
• Program management of multiple active projects involving multiple technical domains.
• When required, is able to document business requirements in a way that effectively captures the business needs and conveys understanding to technical staff
• Understands integration points with other applications, processes, vendors and functional areas
• Identifies, researches and validates innovative solutions applying the concepts of appropriate methodologies
• Owns and/or manages project budget; assesses and allocates project resource requirements (internally or externally)
• Provides expertise in reviewing project costs and benchmarking costs with business partners
• Ensures service levels exist, communicates them to business partners and ensures their compliance
• Anticipates and resolves issues/barriers that may impede progress and escalates appropriately
• Enforces Methodology ensuring quality and consistency of team deliverables
• Effectively manages IT Vendor output and quality, constantly ensuring business values for their investments.
• Support definition of requirements and be the key liaison between agency partners, global services, MD&D supply, and end-users
• Well versed in all policies and EU regulations related to Digital technologies and communication.
• Ensures policies, procedures and best practices are followed.
• Ensures information assets are appropriately identified, valued, and protected by complying with and enforcing all local and global security policies.
• Leads I/T support and project consultants, onsite and off shore who may have English as a second language
• Implements organizational policies and procedures.
• Successfully on boards and integrates new consultants into the department and manages them effectively setting clear measurable objectives.
• Must have experience in digital technologies of B2C / B2B/ E-commerce websites, CMS, cloud DB, CMS, integration services, Web analytics, SEO, Smart phone apps development, CDNs.
• Maintains superior technical expertise in the above areas and can visualize opportunities.
• Good knowledge of vendors and application strengths.
• Anticipates and avoids technical problems / bad designs whiles also quickly identifying root causes and implementing solution / workarounds.
• Recognized as a technology expert within and actively seeks best trends.
• Implements and supports strategic architecture initiatives.
• Enthusiastic with strong relationship management skills and objective oriented focus.
• Experienced in leading web application development project using Agile.
• Knowledge of technologies related to Professional Education, Digital Marketing (B2C, B2B, B2B2C), Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Customer Relationship Management (Oracle CRM on Demand & (url removed)), Mobile Processes, Traditional Web sites (Drupal-CMS, PHP, Java/HTML, Flash), Email Marketing, integration / web services and e-commerce.
• Strong understanding of Project Life Cycle Methodology. PMP Certification is an asset
• Effectively use MS Share Point, Project, Visio, Power Point for communication and managing resources
• Financial analysis, budgeting and planning as well as basic capital/asset and cost accounting
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: