You can save this job and apply at a later date.
1st Line IT Support
Duration: 4 months
Day Rate: £120 - £145 pd
Star Date: ASAP
My client is currently looking for a 1st line IT support to join their current team based in Bristol for initially a 4 month contract .The successful candidate will be responsible for providing IT Support to Windows based PC and laptop systems.
* Service focused approach
* Strong background providing 1st line support / Helpdesk support/ Service Desk Support / touching some 2nd line
* Strong Active Directory experience
* Understanding of SCCM structure and how it works
* Strong communication skills
* Windows 7/10 with MS Office 2010 onwards
* Data store design skills in GPO, NTFS permissions, and AD security groups
* Some knowledge of backups, GPO, McAfee, Print Services, VPN, firewalls
* Knowledge FlexLM licence management
* Project Management (Coordination) skills experience for projects/BAU deployments
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: