You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cyber Security Engineer
Based in Stratford-upon-Avon
Reporting to Head of IT Security
A large Automotive Distribution company is seeking someone to join the I.T security team based in Stratford-upon-Avon as a Cyber Security Engineer. The company has an ever-growing European network and a strong track record for successful growth, they are continually improving their customer offering within the automotive market.
* Previous experience in an IT Security role
* Relevant security qualifications – CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISMP
Desired technical experience:
* Azure, Windows Server
* Endpoint Management (Ivanti / LANDesk)
* MDM (MaaS360)
* Network security (WAN, LAN, VOIP, VPN)
* IAM / PAM solutions
* Cyber Essentials Accreditation
* Perform day-to-day management and maintenance of existing security systems
* Work to continually improve security of existing business systems
* Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
* Investigate and assist in detecting and remediating security incidents
* Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security posture
* Help to define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
You will be working as part of a small team based in Stratford-upon-Avon , with lots of opportunity for development and input into ITSec strategy and direction. Salary is competitive depending on experience. Apply for this role today if you think you’d be a great fit.
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: