You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Head of IT Operations
To be successful should have a deep understanding of IT service management and infrastructure and application management. A strong customer focus with commercial awareness, understanding business requirement and excellent business judgement is also important. You should possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills with excellent stakeholder management. Managing relationships across the organisation at multiple levels is a key part of this role, as you will be the leader of both change and continuity into a medium size business.
- This is a high profile role that will be pivotal in both the transformation of and way IT services are delivered.
- The Head of IT Operations will have key objectives to be able to set the mission and vision of the IT Operations organisation to foster a business-oriented culture and mind-set driven by continual service improvement techniques.
- Direct the daily operation and delivery of commodity IT services and key business applications, to include IT infrastructure management, service management and applications management.
- Create and drive the operations and support team to act and proactively identify areas of improvement to attain higher system throughput and reliability.
- Maintain close working relationships with internal teams and vendors to establish tight service level agreements, support and management methodologies.
If this sounds like the right type of challenge for the next step in your career then lets start a discussion. Either respond to this advert with your CV or contact me directly via:
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: